2006 – 2009

Three-sided farmstead Rügen

The existing three-sided farmstead on the island of Rügen was built in 1952 and fully refurbished in 2009. Formerly the thatched main building was accompanied by the chicken house at rear only; during the conversion a big elevated terrace was added stretching between the two buildings as well as a long wall that is framing the inner courtyard facing south.
Status: completed
Client: private

Collaborators: LP 4-9 Niessen Architekten und Ingenieure (Sassnitz), Vermessungsbüro Arno Mill, Rohrdachdeckerei Verch